Friday, June 6, 2008

That Cat

So, I have this cat. She is pregnant, again. It isn't my fault...well, obviously. But seriously, it isn't. She had a batch of kittens and I booked an appointment to have her fixed when some cats showed up at the neighbours. The neighbours took in some relatives who were in needs - sweet of them but they brought these cats. One of them impregnanted my cat before I could get her to the vet. Fester is his name. I call him Fester the Molester. The vet said I could bring her anyway...but I just could not do that. I am seriously NOT a cat person but really just couldn't abort kittens. So, once again my kids get to go through the trauma of giving sweet cuddly kittens away. Oh joy, oh bliss.

Oh, the neighbours' houseguests are gone now...they left Fester. For freak sake.

No comments: